AlarmControl24 Radio Network
Our radio monitoring solution has just been awarded the “Innovation in Security Award 2014” from the Irish Security Industry Association (ISIA).
Licensed by COMREG and providing nationwide coverage, our radio network is used for the transmission of alarm signalling only. The result is the fastest, most reliable alarm signalling system in the marketplace today.
How do I get protected via the AC24 radio network?
Quite simply, a PSA licensed installer will fit our ATR100 radio transmitter alongside your existing alarm panel. Your alarm will then signal across our radio network back to the AC24 Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC).
Why change to our Long Range Radio Monitoring for your security solution?
- The ATR100 cannot be blocked by GSM/GPRS jammers.
- The ATR100 cannot be rendered redundant by malicious telephone line cutting.
- The ATR100 can be retrofitted to any existing type of alarm panel
- The ATR100 sends alarm signals in full compliance with the Garda Policy on Monitored Alarms.
- The ATR100 can monitor fire and water alarms and also provide open and close reports.
- The ATR100 is the only radio monitoring solution with EN-50136 certification.
- The ATR100 complies with all European Standard insurance grades (1-4) under EN-50131 and EN-50136.
- Monitoring takes place via our dedicated radio network and not via a congested cellular network.
Our radio network:
- has nationwide coverage
- is licensed by COMREG
- is used for alarm transmission only
- cannot be blocked by GSM/GPRS jammers